CYMRAEG
Ebenezer Wesleyan Chapel, Caernarfon,
The chapel was originally built in 1805/6 to the design of Evan Roberts of Denbigh. It was rebuilt/modified in 1825/6 in the Gothic style to the design of John Lloyd of Caernarfon and then altered and restored in 1875/6 to the design of Richard Davies of Bangor.
CONTACT US
 

Contact us

Chairman

Mr Meirick Lloyd Davies
Gwelfryn
1 Ffordd Glascoed
Cefn Meiriadog
Abergele
Conwy
LL22 9DW

Secretary

Rev. Peter Jennings
5 Cuffnell Close
Liddell Park
Llandudno
LL30 1UX
Tel: 01492 860449
E-mail:

Treasurer

Mr Richard O. Thomas
6 Fforddlas
Rhyl
Denbighshire
LL18 2DY

Membership details